Ruckus ZD Remote Control
Requires iOS 6+ and a Ruckus ZoneDirector running firmware 9.5 or later.
Requires Android OS version 4.1 and onwards and a Ruckus ZoneDirector running firmware 9.5 or later.
ZoneDirector Remote Control is a groundbreaking application that enables users to configure & monitor Ruckus ZoneDirectors (ZDs) and Access Points (APs). Users of this application will be able to perform AP configuration on the go, using a phone or tablet including tasks like:
- Adding / removing & monitoring WLANs
- Adding & monitoring new APs
- Viewing which clients are using Wi-Fi, which APs they’re on and how much traffic they’re using
- Seeing how much traffic is on Wi-Fi
- Add, modify & remove Guest Pass