Released: Sep 6, 2012
(C) Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
Compatible with iPad
Requires iOS 5.1 or later
Supports Android tablets
7" and higher
Quick Start Guides
Ruckus SpeedFlex Wireless Assessment Tool - S.W.A.T. - is a wireless performance testing and site survey companion. Based on the open source performance test tool, SpeedFlex, this comprehensive yet easy to use application from Ruckus gives users a simple way to collect site performance data. It can be used to validate the performance of an existing installation, or assist in planning a new site deployment. Simply connect to a SpeedFlex server such as a Ruckus ZoneFlex AP or ZoneDirector - and you can instantly test network throughput and coverage.
Easily import floorplans from Dropbox or snap a quick photo using the camera, and you can plot results with a graphical representation of your actual environment. The Ruckus S.W.A.T. app includes these powerful features:
- Throughput based analysis
- Project and Survey creation
- Import floorplans via popular cloud service Dropbox
- Snap a quick photo with the built in iPad camera
- Locate floorplan from photo gallery
- Scale floorplan to make heat map more accurate
- Choose from most common Ruckus APs
- Test throughput by UDP/TCP, uplink and downlink
- Generate email with throughput and/or heatmap results
- Upload heat map results to Dropbox
This tool will instantly become your go-to wireless assessment tool for all of your Ruckus implementations.