Recent Press Releases
- November 26
- Ruckus Wireless to Present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference
- SUNNYVALE, CA — Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) today announced that Selina Lo, Ruckus president and CEO, and Seamus Hennessy, Ruckus chief financial officer, will be presenting at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, AZ on Wednesday, December 4, 2013.
- November 18
- Ruckus Introduces The First Massively Scalable, Carrier-Class Wi-Fi Analytics Platform
- Ruckus SmartCell Insight Leverages Big Data Technology and Techniques to Enable Operators to Extract Maximum Value From the Data Generated by Their Wi-Fi Networks
- BEIJING — WBA Wi-Fi Global Congress — Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) announced today the launch of Ruckus SmartCell™ Insight, the first carrier-class Wi-Fi analytics platform capable of archiving years of historical operational data that can be generated by up to hundreds of thousands of Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi access points and millions of client Wi-Fi sessions on mobile network operator (MNO) and large enterprise Wi-Fi networks.
- November 4
- Ruckus Wireless Wins Netgear Patent Infringement Case
- Jury Clears Ruckus Wireless of All Infringements Claims Made by Netgear
- SUNNYVALE, CA — Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) announced today that it was exonerated on October 31, 2013 by a jury that ruled in favor of Ruckus Wireless, determining that Ruckus did not infringe on two patents, as alleged by Netgear.
- October 30
- Ruckus Wireless Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- SUNNYVALE, CA — Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) today announced financial results for its third quarter of 2013 ended September 30, 2013.
- October 23
- National Industrial Manufacturer Selects Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi to Track Products Through its Business Process
- One of Country’s Largest Pipe Coaters and Service Providers for Oil and Gas Industry Sees Ten-Fold Wi-Fi Performance Increase After Moving to Smarter Wi-Fi
- SUNNYVALE, CA — Ruckus Wireless, Inc. (NYSE: RKUS) announced today that LaBarge Coating LLC, a large-scale, independent industrial manufacturer of pipe coating for oil and gas companies around the world, has selected and is standardizing on Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi products and technology to better enable and support its supply chain management, including its post-sale customer pipeline tracing service.
December 4, 2013
Enterprise Networking Planet
September 26, 2013
Radio 2000 (South Africa)
August 22, 2013