Making Wi-Fi Work in Hostile RF Environments.
In large warehouses, getting wireless to function as it's supposed to can be next to impossible. Between huge areas filled with metal racks, a myriad of handheld Wi-Fi devices, moving vehicles, constantly-changing environmental conditions, and no pervasive Ethernet network, connectivity is an enormous challenge.
But ZoneFlex is uniquely suited for this interference-filled environment. It offers warehousers:
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi that provides longer-range signals that can be steered around obstacles and interference
- More flexible deployment options with Smart Mesh Networking that eliminates the requirement to run Ethernet cable to connect APs
- Ubiquitous Wi-Fi coverage with fewer APs, for lower CAPEX
- Indoor and outdoor Smart Wi-Fi APs that are managed as a unified system
- Centralized control of ZoneFlex Smart Wi-Fi APs
- Powerful, yet simple controlled guest networking capabilties
Automatic interference avoidance with BeamFlex.
Integrated into every Smart Wi-Fi access point is a sophisticated high-gain directional antenna system, which constantly focuses and directs Wi-Fi signals over the best performing paths. This is essential in hostile RF environments where obstacles, interference, and noise wreaks havoc with wireless systems.
No more deployment hassles—thanks to Smart Mesh Networking.
In warehouses spanning 70,000 to 200,000 square feet or more, there are few options for placing APs where they're needed. Smart Mesh Networking is a solution to this problem, letting warehouse IT staff deploy APs where coverage is needed most—without having to pay for and pull Ethernet cabling.