Smarter Wireless LANs with Better Range and Reliability but without the Cost and Complexity
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are getting crunched. With little (if any) IT staff available to put in a robust wireless LAN and with budgets squeezed to the hilt, how can SMEs deploy a centrally managed wireless LAN without going broke or crazy?
Up to now, SME's have had two choices: high-end, costly and complex enterprise WLAN systems or affordable but feature-LESS consumer-grade Wi-Fi. Little in-between. Those days are gone.
Ruckus ZoneFlex brings state-of-the-art Wi-Fi advances and packages them into an affordable and easy-to-use "smarter" wireless LAN system. The smarts come from breakthroughs such as dynamic beamforming, Smart Mesh Networking and automatic interference avoidance, that make Wi-Fi signals extend farther and more reliable. But the beauty is that ZoneFlex masks the complexity of these capabilities - making it simple for SMEs to reap the benefits without the headaches. Here are the SME highlights:
- Killer coverage: Fewer APs blanket a bigger area, reducing capital and operational costs
- Ultra affordable: Robust wireless LAN at a fraction of the cost of conventional alternatives
- Fast install: Configuration and deployment in half the time
- Simple, simple, simple: A smarter wireless LAN that self-optimizes and is super simple to manage
- No costly cabling: Smart meshing allows placement of APs anywhere there is power without having to pull Ethernet cable for connectivity
- Just what you need: No more paying for features and functions you don't want, need or understand
Smart WLAN controllers that scale from 6 to 50 access points.
The industry’s best-in-class mid-range performance indoor 802.11n Smart Wi-Fi access point with dynamic beamforming and centralized management.
- Case Studies
- White Papers