Superior Technology and Easy Management Provides End-users with Quality Service
A few years ago, Wi-Fi was a nice-to-have amenity. Today, it’s seen as a must have just like having the basic needs of everyday life such as electricity, shelter and food. Whether its employees in enterprises large and small, guests at hotels, people hanging out in the city—we’re all addicted to our Wi-Fi. Everybody relies on service providers today for their mobile services. Whether you’re working remote in a hotel room, studying in the student dorm, shopping in the city or camping—the one common denominator that everybody wants is reliable Wi-Fi. Because service providers know that the customer can choose who they want to use, it’s important that service providers deliver high performance, always-on wireless services.
Wifirst is an international Internet Service Provider with headquarters in Paris, France that specializes in the deployment and operation of high density managed Wi-Fi networks. Wifirst is one of the only Wi-Fi operators with dedicated solutions for student housing, hotels, military bases and camp grounds with its own core network. The challenge that Wifirst was facing was finding a product that could deliver non-interrupted service that was scalable.
“Quality is key in making sure the Wi-Fi works anytime—anywhere. We needed to find a vendor that could provide us with robust, reliable and top quality access points,” states Arnaud Puy, chief operating officer at Wifirst.Read More
- Provide free broadband Internet access in high-density areas such as student housing, hotels, military bases and camp grounds
- Increase network density
- Provide quality Wi-Fi service with uninterrupted service
- Deployed a varitey of ZoneFlex indoor and outdoor access points
- Deployed the Virtual SmartZone (vSZ)
- Increased the number of concurrent users on the Wi-Fi
- Increased the quality of coverage to all customers
- Ease of management with the use of the vSZ