Brocade ICX 7000 Family Switches
Flexible Scalability and Simplified Management
The Brocade ICX 7000 Family Switches are fixed form-factor switches that work together to deliver a complete, scalable, and reliable network solution. The low-latency, non-blocking architecture ensures excellent throughput for today’s demanding video, Unified Communications, VDI, and mobile applications.
Stack up to 12 Brocade ICX Switches into a single logical switch using standard copper and optics over distances of 10 km to accommodate growth without service disruption:
- Auto-provisioning of switches
- Easy insertion or replacement of stack members
- In Service Software Upgrade of the entire stack with no downtime
Use Brocade Campus Fabric technology to create a resilient fabric and eliminate any single point of failure along with other important capabilities:
- Consolidated management across multiple switch families to reduce maintenance time and costs
- Shared network services delivers advanced services of premium core switches to entry-level access switches
- Manage up to 36 access switches as a single, logical switch
Establish a foundation for a future SDN deployment. The switches can operate in hybrid-port mode, meaning they can run traditional protocols and OpenFlow-directed flows at the same time, providing a gradual transition to SDN without disruption.