Amplify the Fan Experience
The roar of the crowd! The thrill of live action! The wailing of fans who can’t get a WiFi connection...
If you run a stadium or arena, you’d like to focus on those first two aspects of the fan experience. But the third has, unfortunately, become the status quo. It’s no secret why: huge crowds in close proximity, nearly all of them using smartphones, create an extremely challenging wireless environment.
You meticulously plan every aspect of your venue to provide an amazing fan experience. It’s time for your WiFi to catch up. Ruckus can help. We’ve provided champion-calibre WiFi for huge events with mass audiences around the globe, including the World Cup final. We can help you deliver a wireless experience worthy of the product fans came to see. So you can keep people happier and more engaged in your venue, and grow your revenues.
Connect your Audience in New Ways
Can you get 60,000 fans connected at once? In most large venues, the answer is a hard “no.” Even when fans are lucky enough to get a connection, extreme high density means that WiFi is slow, frustrating and prone to cut out at any moment.
Ruckus offers state-of-the-art WiFi technology built for performance in large public venues. With innovations like smart roaming and band steering, and our patented Beamflex+ adaptive antenna technology, you can give everyone a strong, consistent connection. And you can use those connections to deliver custom content – even live video – bringing fans closer to the action.
Unlock New Revenue Opportunities
Great WiFi creates happier fans and more return visits. But it also gives you a platform to operate your venue more intelligently and profitably. Use your WiFi to:
- Better understand how fans move and where they shop in your venue by tracking footfall traffic
- Reach your audience directly with personalized and location-based promotions
- Empower vendors to move to high revenue-generating areas without being limited by wired connections
- Improve vendor and staff productivity by providing live or predictive information about visitor flows, real-time product availability and pricing information, and more
- Create new kinds of fan experiences by broadcasting the action, along with other related content, directly to suites
Expand the Experience Beyond the Show
Why should the fan experience stop at the walls of your venue? When you provide great WiFi, fans can share their experiences through social media, amplifying it to millions and building online buzz. And remember: for every one of the thousands of fans logging onto your WiFi, you can now identify and reach out to them after the show. So you can continue to connect with your best customers and make them more loyal.