Cloudpath Enrollment System
Security and Policy Management for Simply Better Connections
The Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES) security and policy management platform makes it easy to deliver awesome experiences—for users, visitors, guests and IT. Protect your network by easily and definitively securing users and their wired and wireless devices no matter how tough the environment— while freeing users and IT from the tyranny of passwords.
Available as a cloud-managed or virtual instance solution and priced per user, Cloudpath software lets IT use one system to do what usually requires many. At the same time, it easily and automatically integrates with your existing access and network security infrastructure.
Put Passwords in Your Rear-View Mirror
Cloudpath ES software includes a built-in, comprehensive Certificate Authority (CA) that makes it easy for any IT department to create and manage its own Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). With PKI, your organization is protected by the gold standard in wireless security: WPA-2 Enterprise via X.509 certificates. Passwords—which make up the vast majority of most organization’s trouble tickets and create endless headaches for users — are just a memory.
Network Access Control: It's a Must
Certificates are one part of the Cloudpath security equation. Policy-based access control is the other. With Cloudpath ES software, IT can associate each device with a user and establish fine-grained policies for both. The software works together with policy enforcement points to make unauthorized access and persistent bad behavior a thing of the past.
Now, about those BYOD Devices
Just getting devices securely onto the network is half the battle for IT; bring your own device (BYOD) adds more time and complexity. What if users—even BYOD users—could self-onboard any and all of their devices? With the simple onboarding portal in Cloudpath ES, they can. IT can control the types of devices that are allowed access and ensure the requisite on-device enforcement, all while dramatically reducing service and trouble tickets.
The Missing Link: Guest Access
You've secured owned and BYOD devices, but what about guests and their devices? Cloudpath software includes comprehensive guest access functionality that secures guest devices just as easily and thoroughly as the rest, while providing abundant authentication options. And Cloudpath software is infrastructure-agnostic, so no matter the environment, you can treat all of your guests the same—or differently.
- Certificate Authority Management
- Improve network security by replacing unsecure approaches—passwords, pre-shared keys, MAC authentication—with certificates
- Use multiple certificate sources including built-in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Microsoft CA and InCommon
- Create a unique CA for each tenant, if you choose, in multi-tenant environments
- Secure Access
- Connect devices using the gold standard for security: WPA2-Enterprise via 802.1x authentication with EAP-TLS, PEAP access methods
- Access Control
- Push dynamic Access Control Lists (ACL) to wired or wireless infrastructure via RADIUS Vendor-Specific Attributes (VSA)
- Perform automatic device posture check and remediation via dissolvable/temporary agent, ensuring that all devices seeking access meet minimum requirements
- Self-Service Onboarding with Pre-Boarding
- Empower end users to easily manage their own access and devices—and remove that burden from IT—with a customizable, self-service onboarding portal
- Use “pre-boarding” to enable end users to onboard a device from anywhere the device can access the network—for example, allowing students to onboard their devices from home, before they arrive on campus
- Simplify onboarding for all the devices in your environment—enterprise-owned, BYOD, guest and IoT
- Policy Management
- Implement granular per-user, per-device policies such as VLANs and application-based access to ensure a secure, high-performing network
- Use Cloudpath software APIs to easily and automatically integrate with policy enforcement points such as switches, firewalls and content filters
- Guest Access
- Extend secure Wi-Fi to visitors of all varieties, onboarding guests onto WPA2-Enterprise wireless networks without IT lifting a finger
- Implement a variety of traditional authentication and authorization options, including sponsorship and self-verification, as well as integration of secure Wi-Fi with external identity services, such as Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Track guests across the network for security and compliance requirements and guest auditing
- Gain granular visibility into users and devices accessing the network, including when, how and for how long they access
- Chromebook Integration
- Distribute certificates to managed Chromebooks using the Google Admin Console
- Simplify initial Chromebook setup with user-driven, IT-driven or distributor-driven approaches