Cloudpath Enrollment System
Secure Network Access for BYOD, Guest Users and IT-Owned Devices
Cloudpath Enrollment System is a software/SaaS platform that delivers secure wired and wireless network access for BYOD, guest users and IT-owned devices. It streamlines getting devices on the network and secures every connection with powerful encryption. Cloudpath software gives you granular policy control over what network resources users can access. It lets you deliver a great end-user experience and virtually eliminates helpdesk tickets related to network access. Choose from cloud-based or virtualized on-premises deployment. Cloudpath software supports any user, any device, and any network infrastructure.
Increase Security for Users, Devices, Data and the Network
Cloudpath software secures network connections with WPA-2 Enterprise—the highest standard in secure Wi-Fi. The system encrypts data in transit between the device and Wi-Fi access points for maximum security. It lets you define and manage polices for network access so that users see only what they should see. You gain visibility and control over what devices are on the network, and the power to revoke access at any time. A device posture check with remediation during onboarding ensures that only devices with appropriate security safeguards in place gain access.
Streamline Network Access for BYOD Users
The sheer volume and diversity of devices that require network access can cause headaches for IT departments. What if BYOD users could self-provision their devices with intuitive self-service workflows? With the simple onboarding portal in Cloudpath software, they can. Users get a great experience without IT intervention. BYOD users initially gain access with existing login credentials. The system installs a digital certificate on the device so that users authenticate seamlessly from that point forward—without having to re-enter a Wi-Fi password.
Give Visitors Easy, Self-service Guest Wi-Fi
No matter what the environment—schools, colleges, hotels, public venues, or anywhere, really—the first thing visitors ask is “How do I get on the Wi-Fi?” Cloudpath software delivers secure guest access for visitors without involving the IT helpdesk. Guest users simply self-register for internet access via an intuitive portal and receive login information via SMS, email, or printed voucher. You can customize the login portal, guest workflows, terms and conditions, and more for a trouble-free and secure user experience.
Get a Live Demo
Fill out the form below to request a live online demo with a Ruckus representative.
(Licensed by user, not device; licenses start at 100 users minimum)
- Secure Network Access
- Secure every connection for BYOD, guest, and IT-owned devices (including IoT) with WPA2-Enterprise via 802.1X authentication
- Encrypt data in transit over the air between devices and wireless access points
- Perform up-front security posture check with remediation during network onboarding
- Gain visibility into what devices are on the network, with the power to revoke access at any time
- Associate every device with a user for greater control over your IT environment
- Self-Service Onboarding and Device Enablement
- Empower BYOD and guest users to securely self-provision their devices for network access—without IT intervention
- Tailor the user experience with customizable onboarding workflows and self-service portal
- Prompt users to install software of your choice during onboarding
- Certificate Management
- Improve network security by using digital certificates for authentication
- Manage your own Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with built-in certificate authority—or use external certificate authorities
- Use the built-in RADIUS server and user database—or third-party platforms
- Policy Management
- Create and manage granular per-user, per-device network access policies
- Apply role-based access controls—users only see the network resources that they should see
- Implement VLANs and application-based access for a secure, high-performing network
- Third-Party Integration via APIs
- Enhance network security through integration with web content filtering, next generation firewall and mobile device manage management products
- Simplify Chromebook setup with user-driven, IT-driven or distributor-driven approaches
- Facilitate inter-campus Wi-Fi roaming in higher education with eduroam integration
Forest Hills Public School District
Michigan. 10,000 students. 1:1 Chromebooks needed more than 30 devices per AP.
Ruckus Provides Champion-Caliber Wired and Wireless Network
Sunway is a university located in Malaysia that serves 18,000 students and 1,500 staff members
Blackpool and The Fylde College
Cloudpath Enrollment System Supports Digital Campus
Fairfax County Public Schools
Embracing Bring-Your-Own-Device via Cloudpath Enrollment System
Summit Public Schools
Cloudpath Enabling Reliable, Secure Authentication Across Campus
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Cloudpath Meets the Challenge at Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Victor Central School District
Victor, NY. 4,500 students. Replaces Aruba with Ruckus W-Fi for 1:1 learning and secure onboarding.