Private LTE (CBRS)
Solve business-critical challenges with your own LTE network.
Private LTE for Business-critical Use Cases
Private LTE networks enable organizations to address challenging, critical use cases that only a dedicated, secure, ultra-high-quality network can reliably support. Critical use cases include:
- Secure, wide-area, high-definition video surveillance
- Critical communications for security and operations teams
- Remote vehicle and equipment control
- Automated guided vehicle (AGV) connectivity
- Mobile point-of-sale (POS) and mobile kiosk connectivity
- Mobile high-volume data transfer for imagery, video, diagnostics
- Mobile connectivity for utility, public safety and passenger transfer vehicles
- Low-latency connectivity for industrial automation (Industry 4.0)
These and other use cases are applicable to a wide variety of industries and environments including: Airports, hospitals, hotels, manufacturing, municipalities, ports, railyards, public venues and stadia, and schools and universities.
To support these implementations, organizations can build their own private LTE network by leveraging the CBRS band and drawing upon a rapidly growing ecosystem of CBRS-capable devices and endpoints.