Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point for medium density venues
The R610 delivers blazing performance, with data rates up to 1900 Mbps and the density-handling ability to match. Patented BeamFlex+ technology rejects interference and improves signal quality for any device, anywhere. Included MU-MIMO technology maximizes network efficiency, reducing bottlenecks and enhancing user experience.
The R610 is a great fit for deployments in high-density environments in which dozens of clients need guaranteed high throughput. K-12 schools offering online digital learning with 30+ kids per classroom and university lecture halls serving concurrent HD video streams to hundreds of student devices are perfect use cases for the R610.
The R610 can be used with any Ruckus control and management platform— appliance, virtual or cloud-managed. That means that as your business needs change, your architecture—and your APs—can change with you.
- Mid-range high performance with superior network efficiency
- Three-stream MU-MIMO 3x3:3 for simultaneous downlink transmissions to multiple Wave 2 client devices
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) and 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user data rate
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 512 clients per access point
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Capability to support 80+80/160 MHz channels for higher bandwidth
- USB port to support BLE
- Consistent and predictable performance
- Adaptive antenna technology optimizes Wi-Fi performance in most environments
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual-polarized adaptive antennas with up to 1024 antenna patterns per access point for ultra-reliability
DescriptionMid-range 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-concurrent AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,300 Mbps (5GHz)
600 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB