Outdoor 2x2:2 2.4/5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi access points with directed coverage
The Ruckus T301 Series are dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points (AP) designed explicitly for high density user environments such as stadiums, arenas, train stations, convention centers, and major metro areas.
Offered in either 30 degree narrow beam or 120 degree sectorized antenna versions, the T301 Series are designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T301 Series is ideal for venue owners looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments. Using directed coverage, the APs can be deployed in close proximity, mitigating co-channel interference. This is critical as high density deployments requiring a large number of APs within a fixed space.
- Internal Narrow Beam Antenna Technology
- 30° narrow beam or 120° sectorized antennas for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc.
- Up to 10 dB of implicit interference mitigation
- The antennas are integrated into the T301 Series APs for a minimal form factor which is essential in many deployments
- Ideal for High-density locations
- Narrow beam antennas are ideal for high-density venues where RF energy must be very narrowly focused
- Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options
DescriptionEntry-level 802.11ac AP with 120° or 30° directional integrated antennas
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation10dB