Plug-and-Play Wi-Fi with High-Fidelity Performance
With few (if any!) IT staff, your small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) need a more-than-simple way to get your staff—and your customers connected. But you’ve also got a limited budget. So it’s got to be affordable. Oh, and by the way, it has to be really good Wi-Fi because if it’s not, your customers may not be back.
Ruckus Unleashed is a controller-less WLAN solution that enables small businesses to deploy great Wi-Fi in minutes, affordably.
On in 60 Seconds
When your IT is stretched—and when is it not?—you just don’t have time for configuration complexity. With Unleashed, you can set up and configure your new WLAN in under 60 seconds.
Three easy steps is all it takes.
Fast, Everywhere, all the Time
Nobody wants bad Wi-Fi. Customers hate it and, frankly, you don’t have time for it. Fortunately, that’s not something you need to worry about with Unleashed. Unleashed access points are packed with ten years of patented Wi-Fi performance innovations—innovations that ensure you and your customers will be in Wi-Fi heaven, no matter how tough the environment.
Fewer Boxes Mean Lower Costs
Let’s face it, the easiest way to spend less on equipment is…to have less equipment. With controller functionality built right into access points themselves, you don’t have to worry about another box to manage. Cha-ching.
Read about how Unleashed can help your small business.
- Simple Deployment
- Deploy easily with no controller
- Configure a new Wi-Fi network
- Network investment protection
- Reduce your total cost of ownership
- Forward compatible with all future Ruckus architectures
- Optimal Wi-Fi user experience
- Deliver a reliable Wi-Fi experience to your customers
- Increase your network performance and capacity with Ruckus proprietary technologies such as BeamFlex+ and ChannelFly
- Enhance your customers’ experience
- Drive customer engagement by deploying a high RF performance network
- Leverage a wide range of guest access services such as: Captive portal, Email/SMS Guest Pass, Custom Logo, and Hotspot
- ZeroIT enables easy on-boarding of multiple guests simultaneously
Number of APs supported25
Clients512 per cluster
Physical sizeRefer to selected AP data sheet
Ethernet portsRefer to selected AP data sheet
Authentication support802.1x, local database, Active Directory, RADIUS, LDAP
Guest networking / captive portalYes
DHCP serverExternal or assigned
AP discovery and controlL2
Management interfaceWeb, CLI
Management protocol(s)SNMP v3
VLAN supportDynamic VLANs