Scalable WLAN Controllers for Up to 30,000 Wi-Fi Access Points
When connectivity really matters, organizations turn to Ruckus. Building or expanding complex multi-site or multi-geo WLANs? Delivering single or multi-tier managed Wi-Fi services? We make it easy. Our SmartZone wireless LAN controllers simplify network set-up and management, enhance security, minimize troubleshooting and ease upgrades. Built on a common operating system, SmartZone controllers are available in both appliance and virtual appliance form.
Use SmartZone WLAN controllers to:
- Overcome scale limitations associated with single, centrally managed WLANs, with support for physical or virtual deployments of up to 30,000 APs and 300,000 clients.
- Deploy virtual appliances without compromising the scalability, redundancy or performance associated with their physical counterparts.
- Avoid the unused controller capacity and wasted CAPEX often associated with redundant standby schemes.
- Eliminate the need for separate mobility controllers or DHCP servers.
- Reduce the risk associated with shared compute and storage by supporting containerized, multi-tenant domains.
- Visually troubleshoot and quickly pinpoint client connection issues.
- Easily deliver all client, AP, WLAN and controller statistics and key performance indicators to third party analytics platforms.