Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Simplified Management. Simply Better WiFi.
Growing WiFi demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire WiFi network through a single web dashboard or mobile app.
The Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs). You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great WiFi experience – fast, reliable and secure.
Try Cloud Wi-Fi for 60 Days
Ready to experience the power and ease of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi? Get started on a free, no obligation 60 day trial (See details below).
Video: Cloud Wi-Fi Demo
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi combines simplified WLAN management with a high performance wireless network. See how easy it is to manage your multi-site WiFi network in this 3 minute video.Watch Now
Intuitive Cloud Managed WiFi
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi takes the complexity out of deploying and managing your WiFi network. Even a small IT staff can keep pace with the longest list of WiFi demands—new users, guest networks, WiFi-enabled buildings and campuses. Ruckus checks all the boxes for simple, intuitive cloud managed WiFi:
- Remote setup of additional APs and new sites in minutes
- Intuitive web interface with virtually no learning curve
- Full-featured mobile app for anywhere, anytime network management and monitoring
Exceptional WiFi User Experience
Ruckus is known for exceptional WiFi performance even under the most challenging network conditions. This means exceptionally happy users. Get the best of both worlds–easy cloud WiFi management together with the best APs in the industry.
- Read this independent report showing how Ruckus APs outperform all other 802.11ac and 802.11n wireless APs.
- Learn more about how Ruckus BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology creates optimal antenna patterns for each device.
- Read how Ruckus ChannelFly technology dynamically switches a client to a better channel if the one it’s using starts to degrade.
Deploy WiFi at Cloud Scale
Whether you’re deploying tens of APs or tens of thousands, a few sites or a few hundred sites, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi has you covered. Expand your WiFi network with ease and speed. Manage and monitor the entire network through a single pane of glass web interface or the Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi mobile app. That’s the power of true cloud scalability and speed.
Protect Your AP Investment
WiFi technology is changing at a dizzying rate. Your own wireless environment is probably changing constantly, too. You may decide to shift your WLAN management approach. With Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, your WiFi network investments are protected.
- Works with a growing list of Ruckus 802.11ac APs
- Change WLAN management from cloud to on-premise or vice versa without changing APs
Wide Range of Supported Access Points
Cloud Wi-Fi works with a wide range of indoor and outdoor Ruckus access points. View currently supported APs.
Try Cloud Wi-Fi for 60 Days
Free Ruckus 802.11ac with Trial
For qualified* trial users. If you need a Ruckus AP, a Ruckus Wireless representative will contact you with further details.
If you already have a Ruckus AP:
- Follow these steps to prepare your AP to connect to Cloud Wi-Fi.
*Free AP Qualifications
- Must be IT professional responsible for managing your organization’s WiFi network
- K-12 schools not eligible
- Ship to address in the US, Canada, or the UK
- Limit one AP per individual, per organization
- Agree to Terms & Conditions (on registration page)
- Simple, Intuitive Cloud Managed WiFi +
- Use fewer APs to cover a given area and number of users or use the same number of APs to serve more users and more traffic, extending network longevity.
- Provide a great Wi-Fi experience, no matter how challenging your user, interference or physical environment.
- Better ensure that each and every user is connected with sufficient bandwidth to support their applications.
- Intent-Driven User Interface
- Enable employees of all skill and experience levels to manage the WLAN.
- Get WLAN management tasks done faster.
- Add new sites faster by pre-configuring them.
- Critical event auto-notification maximizes network uptime and minimize status-checking.
- Venue-driven design speeds and simplifies network configuration.
- Analytics & Reporting
- Up to six-month network data retention enables more accurate growth planning
- From application visibility to detailed RF related reports at highly granular 15-minute intervals, IT staff are able to monitor and optimize network characteristics much more holistically.
- Mobile App
- Manage and monitor the network from any Android or iOS device.
- Shorten deployment duration by scanning APs—automatically adding them to the network.
- Instantly set up guest access while away from your desk.
- Dynamically insert your own advertisements (photos or text) onto your guest Wi-Fi portal at any time.
- Guest Management
- Promote your brand by customizing your captive portals.
- Connect your guests quickly and easily with social login and email/SMS guest passes
- Apply different network privileges to guest users on the network.
- Set up dedicated and separate workflows for sponsored guest and self-help guest Wi-Fi configurations.
Number of APs supportedVirtually unlimited
Authentication supportPSK, 802.1x, Active Directory, RADIUS, LDAP, SMS, social login, open
Guest networking / captive portalYes
DHCP serverExternal or assigned
AP discovery and controlL3
Management interfaceWeb, mobile app
VLAN supportDynamic VLANs
DeploymentTunneled and Local Breakout
Power supplyAPs powered using PoE or optional power supply