Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Simplified Management. Simply Better Wi-Fi.
Growing Wi-Fi demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire Wi-Fi network through a single web dashboard or mobile app.
The Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs). You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience – fast, reliable and secure.
Try Cloud Wi-Fi for 60 Days
Ready to experience the power and ease of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi? Get started on a free, no obligation 60 day trial (See details below).
Video: Cloud Wi-Fi Demo
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi combines simplified WLAN management with a high performance wireless network. See how easy it is to manage your multi-site Wi-Fi network in this 3 minute video.Watch Now
Intuitive Cloud Managed Wi-Fi
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi takes the complexity out of deploying and managing your Wi-Fi network. Even a small IT staff can keep pace with the longest list of Wi-Fi demands—new users, guest networks, Wi-Fi-enabled buildings and campuses. Ruckus checks all the boxes for simple, intuitive cloud managed Wi-Fi:
- Remote setup of additional APs and new sites in minutes
- Intuitive web interface with virtually no learning curve
- Full-featured mobile app for anywhere, anytime network management and monitoring
Exceptional Wi-Fi User Experience
Ruckus is known for exceptional Wi-Fi performance even under the most challenging network conditions. This means exceptionally happy users. Get the best of both worlds–easy cloud Wi-Fi management together with the best APs in the industry.
- Read this independent report showing how Ruckus APs outperform all other 802.11ac and 802.11n wireless APs.
- Learn more about how Ruckus BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology creates optimal antenna patterns for each device.
- Read how Ruckus ChannelFly technology dynamically switches a client to a better channel if the one it’s using starts to degrade.
Deploy Wi-Fi at Cloud Scale
Whether you’re deploying tens of APs or tens of thousands, a few sites or a few hundred sites, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi has you covered. Expand your Wi-Fi network with ease and speed. Manage and monitor the entire network through a single pane of glass web interface or the Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi mobile app. That’s the power of true cloud scalability and speed.
Protect Your AP Investment
Wi-Fi technology is changing at a dizzying rate. Your own wireless environment is probably changing constantly, too. You may decide to shift your WLAN management approach. With Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi, your Wi-Fi network investments are protected.
- Works with a growing list of Ruckus 802.11ac APs
- Change WLAN management from cloud to on-premise or vice versa without changing APs
Wide Range of Supported Access Points
Cloud Wi-Fi works with a wide range of indoor and outdoor Ruckus access points. View currently supported APs.
Try Cloud Wi-Fi for 60 Days
Free Ruckus 802.11ac with Trial
For qualified* trial users. If you need a Ruckus AP, a Ruckus Wireless representative will contact you with further details.
If you already have a Ruckus AP:
- Follow these steps to prepare your AP to connect to Cloud Wi-Fi.
*Free AP Qualifications
- Must be IT professional responsible for managing your organization’s Wi-Fi network
- K-12 schools not eligible
- Ship to address in the US, Canada, or the UK
- Limit one AP per individual, per organization
- Agree to Terms & Conditions (on registration page)
- Simple, Intuitive Cloud Managed WiFi +
- Use fewer APs to cover a given area and number of users or use the same number of APs to serve more users and more traffic, extending network longevity.
- Provide a great Wi-Fi experience, no matter how challenging your user, interference or physical environment.
- Better ensure that each and every user is connected with sufficient bandwidth to support their applications.
- Intent-Driven User Interface
- Enable employees of all skill and experience levels to manage the WLAN.
- Get WLAN management tasks done faster.
- Add new sites faster by pre-configuring them.
- Critical event auto-notification maximizes network uptime and minimize status-checking.
- Venue-driven design speeds and simplifies network configuration.
- Analytics & Reporting
- Up to six-month network data retention enables more accurate growth planning
- From application visibility to detailed RF related reports at highly granular 15-minute intervals, IT staff are able to monitor and optimize network characteristics much more holistically.
- Mobile App
- Manage and monitor the network from any Android or iOS device.
- Shorten deployment duration by scanning APs—automatically adding them to the network.
- Instantly set up guest access while away from your desk.
- Dynamically insert your own advertisements (photos or text) onto your guest Wi-Fi portal at any time.
- Guest Management
- Promote your brand by customizing your captive portals.
- Connect your guests quickly and easily with social login and email/SMS guest passes
- Apply different network privileges to guest users on the network.
- Set up dedicated and separate workflows for sponsored guest and self-help guest Wi-Fi configurations.
Number of APs supportedVirtually unlimited
Authentication supportPSK, 802.1x, Active Directory, RADIUS, LDAP, SMS, social login, open
Guest networking / captive portalYes
DHCP serverExternal or assigned
AP discovery and controlL3
Management interfaceWeb, mobile app
VLAN supportDynamic VLANs
DeploymentTunneled and Local Breakout
Power supplyAPs powered using PoE or optional power supply