Cloudpath, a Ruckus Company
Secure and Automated Device Enablement
Cloudpath bridges the gap between enterprise-grade security and personal devices to create a Set-It-And-Forget-It™ Wi-Fi experience that allows BYOD and IT-owned devices to be on-boarded in a scalable, secure, and user-friendly manner. Cloudpath invented the automated, self-service Wi-Fi onboarding paradigm in 2006 and on-boards millions of personal devices each year.
Based on the belief that personal devices can utilize encrypted connectivity just as easily as unencrypted, Cloudpath utilizes standards-based security, such as WPA2-Enterprise, 802.1X, and X.509, to work with your existing infrastructure and provide full functionality with any Ruckus Wi-Fi solution. With customers spanning enterprise, government, higher education, primary education, and more, Cloudpath delivers secure, reliable connectivity across all verticals and around the globe.
Cloudpath was named Best of Interop for Wireless & Mobility and was a Mobile World Congress finalist for Best Mobile Identity, Safeguard, & Security Products.
Cloudpath™software brings standards-based security to diverse and unmanaged environments in a manner that is scalable and sustainable. From wireless networks with WPA2-enterprise to wired networks with 802.1X, Cloudpath ensures that users are effortlessly provisioned and connected to the secure network across a wide range of laptops, phones and tablets.
The software provides a common point of entry for all new devices entering the environment, determines the appropriate security policy for each and provides automated, self-service configuration to enable that policy. It ensures each device complies with and is provisioned appropriately for your policies, today and in the future.
Cloudpath combines the low cost and ubiquity of the native 802.1X supplicants with the manageability and ease-of-use traditionally associated with expensive third-party supplicants. In situations where the native supplicant doesn’t fit your exact needs, the software has the ability to augment to provide the features you need, all in a minimally invasive manner.
Cloudpath Enrollment System
Cloudpath Enrollment System (ES) provides a scalable, standards-based security solution that greatly reduces management demands even in the face of the skyrocketing growth in the numbers and diversity of devices requiring varied levels of access to the network. ES also serves as an integral piece in protecting an organization from the increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks attempting unauthorized access and data theft, destruction or corruption.
Unprecedented levels of automation and flexibility make Cloudpath ES easy and simple. It automates configuration for all major operating systems and segregates personal devices from those which are IT-owned while maintaining device-by-device visibility and control.
- Multi-vendor solution ideal for any existing infrastructure in every vertical
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
- Deployable on premise as a VMware server(s) or as a cloud service.
- Multi-vendor friendly solution eliminates the need for expensive rip and replace scenarios.
- Set-it-and-forget-it onboarding with minimal IT involvement
- An all-in-one solution without module add-ons to drive up cost
- Licensing per-user with unlimited devices for scalable BYOD usage
- Certificate-based onboarding (802.1X) extends the highest level of security
- Delivers self-service onboarding, with automated Wi-Fi and certificate configuration, for BYOD, guests and IT assets
- Supports all major device types, including unique Chromebook capabilities, on more than 40 operating systems
- Secure guest access
- Cloudpath ES provides a complete guest access system to identify and onboard guests, contractors, partners and other external users. Cloudpath provides a full range of options for establishing identity and privileges, including sponsorship, email, SMS, social media, custom OAuth, voucher codes, as well as click-to-join. With control over access privileges and length of access, Cloudpath ensures external users are identified and onboarded without the need for IT involvement.
- Secure gaming devices
- Gaming devices, with a lack of WPA2-enterprise support, provide unique challenges, particularly for universities. While Cloudpath continues to encourage and assist manufacturers with adding WPA2-enterprise support, Cloudpath provides mechanisms today to help secure these devices through a combination of automated authorization and device registration.