Ruckus ICX 7650
High Performance Multigigabit Access and Aggregation Switches With 100GbE Support
The Ruckus ICX 7650 Switch is designed to meet the new challenges of the multigigabit wireless era. It delivers non-blocking performance, high availability, and scalability with Multigigabit Ethernet access (2.5/5/10GbE), high PoE output with 802.3bt** support as well as 10 Gigabit Ethernet Aggregation and 40/100GbE uplink options.
The ICX 7650 is an ideal solution for future proof campus edge deployment as an underlay to support the most demanding next genration wireless infrastructure. Additionally the fiber version of the switch delivers a highly cost effective medium density 1/10GbE aggregation solution with 24 SFP & 24SPF+ ports and 40/100GbE uplinks.
The ICX 7650 supports Ruckus Campus Fabric* as both a Port Extender (PE) and a Control Bridge (CB) delivering unmatched flexibility, scalability and simplified management for campus network deployments.
**Up to 90W per port, IEEE 802.3bt standard pending ratification. Compatible with uPoE.
- Maximum Performance and Future-Proofing for 802.11ac Deployments and Beyond
- Up to 24x 1/2.5/5/10G Multigigabit Ethernet ports
- Up to 2x 100GbE uplink or stacking ports
- Up to 2x 40 GbE uplink or 4x 40GbE stacking ports
- PoE+/802.3bt** up to 90W per port
- Up to 1500W PoE budget with two power supplies
- High Availability for Aggregation/Distribution Deployment
- Dual load sharing power supplies for system power redundancy
- Redundant uplink/stacking ports
- Instantaneous hitless failover to a standby controller
- Stack level ISSU for continuous operations
- Hot-insertion/removal of stack members to avoid service interruption
- Advanced Features Delivers Great Design Flexibility
- IPv4 and IPv6
- BGP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR