The Future is Now. Best Performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Points
MU-MIMO 4x4:4 IoT Ready
Building upon the successful experience with 50,000 customers relying on our Wi-Fi solutions to power their networks with industry leading innovations such as BeamFlex+, Ruckus is raising the bar again with future-ready networks.
The new 710 delivers the highest performance Smart Wi-Fi access point, increased device density, and Wi-Fi monetization with Internet of Things (IoT) technologies enabling new business models for enterprises and service providers.
- Highest Performance
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage with Ruckus BeamFlex technology: up to 5 dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 15dB of interference mitigation
- Ultra-reliable mobile device connectivity with BeamFlex+ dual polarized adaptive antennas
- Superior performance with 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) and 800 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data with support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Increased Device Density
- Unprecedented 4x4:4 and MU-MIMO to address the need of high density wireless deployments.
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Capable of supporting up to 500 clients
- Wi-Fi Monetization
- Sensor Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) USB port to enable proximity aware value add services such as wayfinding, custom coupons based on location, keyless entry, virtualized wallets, among others
- SPoT location triangulation services to customize the end user experience and monetize the Wi-Fi network
- SmartFlex Location and Analytics for big data end user monitoring and network monitoring
- 802.3af power mode option allowing to leverage legacy PoE switches and to easily deploy
DescriptionHigh-end 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,733 Mbps (5GHz)
800 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB