Wall-plate 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point with DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
The ZoneFlex C110 combines a Wave 2 access point, a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and an Ethernet switch to deliver wired and wireless connectivity over coaxial cable infrastructure. Patented BeamFlex+ technology rejects interference and improves wireless signal quality for any device, anywhere. Included MU-MIMO technology maximizes network efficiency, reducing bottlenecks and enhancing user experience.
The C110 addresses the urgent need of hotel and multi-dwelling unit (MDU) property managers whose facilities are wired only with coaxial cable to deliver high-speed Internet to guests and residents. With the C110, property managers no longer need to re-cable their buildings with Cat5 in order to provide Internet access. Now, they can offer new services such as IPTV and VoIP in addition to great Wi-Fi—all over existing coax.
The C110 is supported by Ruckus controller appliances such as the ZoneDirector and SmartZone or the software-based Virtual SmartZone. With the power of these controller platforms behind it, the C110 enables hotels and MDUs to deliver to their guests and residents enterprise-grade Wi-Fi features such as guest access, tiered Wi-Fi services and Hotspot 2.0.
The C110 delivers world-class reliable wireless connectivity, improving customer experience and enhancing customer loyalty without the need for cost-prohibitive infrastructure upgrades.
C110 will be sold by approved DOCSIS Brocade Partners only as its installation requires specialized knowledge of Cable Modems and CMTS equipment. Please contact local Brocade sales team on all C110 opportunities.
- Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Adaptive Antenna Technology
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 2 dB of additional gain and 5 dB of interference mitigation
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
- MU-MIMO improves network performance with efficient airtime utilization to benefit both Wave 2 and non-Wave 2 clients
- High-Speed Backhaul
- DOSCIS 3.0 cable modem enables high-speed backhaul over existing coax infrastructure
- Converged IP services
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs and robust authentication options make the C110 ideal for supporting concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity over both wired (over Ethernet) and wireless
- Flexible Deployment Options
- Enable C110’s to be supported in standalone mode or centrally managed by Ruckus ZoneDirector or SmartZone controllers
- Power and mounting
- Powered by 12V DC power adapter (included)
- Mounts to worldwide standard electrical outlet boxes
Minimum System Requirements
DescriptionWall-plate Dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point with DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz) 300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz) 802.11n (2.4GHz)
Concurrent users100 clients per AP
BeamFlex gainsUp to 2dB
Max. interference mitigation5dB