Outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point with Fiber Backhaul
Busy outdoor campuses and public spaces can have the most demanding wireless requirements. Somehow you need to provide the same top-tier capacity and performance as a crowded convention center floor, but packaged in a way that can stand up to the rigors of outdoor deployments.
Designed for the highest-density outdoor venues, the Ruckus T710 access point delivers Ruckus’ premier Wi-Fi technology in an ultra-lightweight, industrial-grade (IP 67-rated) enclosure. It features patented Ruckus technologies to extend range, mitigate interference, and deliver blazing fast performance—up to 1733Mbps data rate, the highest available for 4 stream MIMO Wi-Fi clients.
Bring industry-leading performance, reliability, and coverage to the most crowded outdoor spaces.
- Great Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Experience high performance outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP-67 weather proofing and dual backhaul options with SFP and 2 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing over 4,000 directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with four MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- Expandable Capabilities
- Augment AP capabilities through the onboard USB 2.0 port to support additional technologies.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionHigh-end 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,733 Mbps (5GHz)
800 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB