Outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point
In busy outdoor public venues like campuses, arenas, and transportation hubs, users need fast, reliable connectivity.
The Ruckus T610 access point delivers blazing-fast Wi-Fi for medium-density outdoor deployments, with data rates up to 2.5 Gbps—the highest available for Wi-Fi clients. Patented Ruckus adaptive antenna technology improves signal quality for every connected device, everywhere. And industrial-grade features such as secure image download and an IP67-compliant USB port make it easy to deploy Internet of Things applications for Smart Cities or large-scale video surveillance/monitoring systems.
Get the industry’s best Wi-Fi in an industrial-grade enclosure that can stand up to the rigors of the elements in practically any outdoor space.
- Great Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Experience high performance outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP-67 weather proofing with 2 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing over 4,000 directional antenna patterns.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the T610 from the cloud, or with on-premises physical/virtual appliances.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with four MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- Expandable Capabilities
- Augment AP capabilities through the onboard USB 2.0 port to support additional technologies.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionMid-range 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,733 Mbps (5GHz) 800 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz) 802.11n (2.4GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB
Operating temperature-40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)