Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points
When Connectivity Really Matters, Trust the Industry’s #1 Portfolio of Outdoor Access Points
Crowded outdoor spaces can have the most demanding Wi-Fi requirements. Your users expect the same fast, reliable access to their content and applications that they’d get in their home or office. But you have to deliver it in a way that stands up to the rigors of outdoor deployments.
When organizations need blazing-fast, rock-solid connectivity in the toughest outdoor locations, they turn to Ruckus. Our family of outdoor access points ranks number one globally, with millions of users relying on them every day to deliver the best Wi-Fi in the business. Each of our outdoor APs features groundbreaking Ruckus RF innovations that no one else can offer:
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Improved throughput with ChannelFly which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
Whether you need better throughput in dense arenas or transportation hubs, more reliable connections in outdoor campuses or malls, or an easy-to-manage platform for Smart City applications or service provider branded Wi-Fi, we have you covered. Ruckus outdoor APs feature:
- Rugged, IP 67-rated designs to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions
- SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cables for every access point
- State-of-the-art security, from 802.1x to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, with all the latest encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect — but made simple to manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 access points (meshed or wired) that deliver lightning-fast data rates to 802.11ac Wave 2 clients, while drastically improving RF efficiency for legacy 802.11a/b/g/n clients
- Simple, flexible management for ten or ten thousand APs with Ruckus appliance-, virtual-, and cloud-managed options
Connecting outdoors, even in the densest venues, should never mean dropped connections or reduced data rates. When connectivity really matters, organizations trust Ruckus.