Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point for Ultra-Dense Device Environments
With more devices, more users, and more bandwidth-hungry applications, busy indoor spaces can make challenging wireless environments. If you need more from your Wi-Fi, step up to the Ruckus R710 indoor access point.
The R710 delivers industry-leading performance and reliability in the most demanding high-density locations. With four streams of MU-MIMO connectivity, it can simultaneously transmit to multiple Wave 2 clients in the widest available channels, drastically improving RF efficiency while providing the highest available throughput for Wi-Fi clients. The perfect choice for streaming multimedia applications, it delivers picture-perfect HD-quality IP video and crystal clear voice services.
Give your users a consistently great wireless experience with the best enterprise Wi-Fi in the business.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library of 4K+ directional antenna patterns.
- Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with four MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R710 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller.
- Better Mesh Networking
- Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionHigh-end 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,733 Mbps (5GHz)
800 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB