Indoor 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point for Ultra-Dense Device Environments
The busiest indoor venues demand the highest Wi-Fi capacity and performance. But with extreme client densities and nonstop RF interference, they also present some of the biggest wireless challenges.
The Ruckus R700 is the perfect combination of performance and affordability for high-density environments, delivering the industry’s best price/performance of any three-stream 802.11ac AP. It uses patented Ruckus technologies to extend range, mitigate interference, and deliver reliable, blazing fast data rates (up to 1300 Mbps) in the busiest environments.
In airports, university campuses, convention centers, and other dense public venues, look to the R700 to deliver great Wi-Fi experiences to every user, every time.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library of 4K+ directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R700 from the cloud, or with on-premises physical/virtual appliances.
- Better Mesh Networking
- Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- Power Efficient
- Full design feature capability for 5GHz clients with 802.3af (PoE) allows enterprises to use existing switches without costly upgrades.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionHigh-end 802.11ac AP with BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,300 Mbps (5GHz)
450 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB