Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point for Dense Device Environments
Busy indoor locations like classrooms, retail venues, and branch offices can be the most challenging Wi-Fi environments. Dozens of users share the same crowded RF spectra, all expecting fast, reliable connectivity. How can you deliver high-end wireless experiences without paying high-end prices?
The Ruckus R610 delivers the right combination of performance and affordability for medium-density locations. It provides fast 802.11ac data rates (up to 1900Mbps), with patented Ruckus Wi-Fi intelligence to support dozens of users with guaranteed throughput. Easily support online digital learning deployments with 30+ students per classroom, university lecture halls serving HD video streams to dozens of devices, and more—at a price you can afford.
Ruckus was one of only two vendors able to deliver stall-free streaming video to 60 clients in an unloaded network scenario and the only vendor able to do so in every scenario, both with and without simultaneous network data loading. No other vendor came close.Read the Full Report
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library of 512 directional antenna patterns.
- Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with three MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R610 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller.
- Better Mesh Networking
- Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionMid-range 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-concurrent AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,300 Mbps (5GHz)
600 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB