Indoor 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point for Dense Device Environments
In medium-density locations, finding the right balance between performance and affordability can get tricky. The Ruckus R600 combines industry-leading performance and reliability with the right feature set for medium-density locations, at a price you can afford.
Using patented Ruckus technology, the R600 extends range and mitigates interference to deliver excellent user experiences in indoor spaces. It’s the perfect choice for schools, small and mid-size enterprises, and hotspot environments at hotels, retail shops, restaurants, and other small and medium-size venues.
Give your users the best Wi-Fi performance in the business with the features you need, at the right price.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and 512 directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R500 from the cloud, or with on-premises physical/virtual appliances.
- Better Mesh Networking
- Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- Power Efficient
- Full design feature capability for 5GHz clients with 802.3af (PoE) allows enterprises to use existing switches without costly upgrades
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionMid-range 802.11ac AP with BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,300 Mbps (5GHz)
450 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB