Indoor 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point for Dense Device Environments
With an explosion of new mobile devices and applications, even small and midsize venues now need big-league Wi-Fi. But finding the right balance between performance, features, and cost isn’t easy.
The Ruckus R500 802.11ac indoor access point delivers the ideal combination of capacity, reliability, and affordability for medium-density locations. It’s the only 802.11ac AP in its class that includes patented Ruckus antenna optimizations and interference mitigation technologies—the same ones used in our premier high-density APs—in a low-profile form factor designed and priced for smaller venues.
In small and midsize businesses, hotels, retail outlets, branches, and other medium-density venues, the R500 delivers consistently great Wi-Fi experiences—at a price that makes sense.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Provide a great user experience no matter how challenging the environment with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library 64 directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R500 from the cloud, or with on-premises physical/virtual appliances.
- Better Mesh Networking
- Reduce expensive cabling, and complex mesh configurations by checking a box with SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to dynamically create self-forming, self-healing mesh networks.
- Expanded Backhaul
- Pair two onboard 1GbE ports with link aggregation (LACP) to maximize throughput between the AP and wired switch.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionMid-range 802.11ac AP with BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation10dB