Indoor 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point
Smaller locations can face big-time demands on their wireless infrastructure. Users access the same high-bandwidth applications and content they’d consume anywhere else—and they expect strong, reliable connectivity.
The Ruckus R310 delivers consistent, reliable 802.11ac wireless networking at an affordable price. It features the patented Ruckus performance optimization and interference mitigation technologies found in our premier access points to deliver superior user experiences at extended ranges. But it provides them in an ultra-compact form factor built for small and midsize businesses and low-density hotspot environments.
Get industry-leading Wi-Fi performance in a package designed for smaller venues—with a price tag to match.
- Affordable Enterprise Performance
- The R310 provides great performance with extended range at an affordable price.
- Keep Existing Switches and Cables
- Designed to operate on existing PoE switches and CAT 5e cabling to minimize costly upgrades.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R310 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing 64 directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionEntry-level 802.11ac AP with Beamflex
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation10dB