Indoor 802.11n Wi-Fi Access Point
What’s the difference between a small office and a crowded convention center floor? To the people relying on Wi-Fi connectivity in each of those spaces, a lot less than you might think.
The Ruckus R300 indoor access point delivers industry-leading 802.11n wireless performance and reliability for smaller venues, at an affordable price. Unlike any other 802.11n wireless solution in its class, it includes patented Ruckus adaptive antenna and interference mitigation technologies found in our premier access points—in a package designed and priced for small businesses.
In small enterprise sites and branches, retail spaces, and other low-density venues, get broader coverage, more reliable connections, and best-in-class performance—without breaking the bank.
- Affordable Enterprise Performance
- The R300 provides great performance with extended range at an affordable price point.
- Keep Existing Switches and Cables
- Designed to operate on existing PoE switches and CAT 5e cabling to minimize costly upgrades.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the R300 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller.
- Distinctive Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing 64 directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- Improve performance automatically with ChannelFly and machine learning, which finds less congested Wi-Fi channels with dynamic RF channel selection.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionEntry-level 802.11n AP with Beamflex
Maximum PHY rate300 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11n (2.4/5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation10dB