Wall-Mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP and Switch for Dense Client Environments
In hotels, apartment buildings, and other multi-dwelling structures, wireless connectivity can carry a hefty price tag. You need to connect a wide range of wired devices—IPTV set-top boxes, IP phones, networked minibars, and more—while delivering a great wireless experience.
The Ruckus H510 wall-mounted access point and switch makes it easy to meet the most demanding in-room connectivity requirements without breaking the bank. It features patented Ruckus technologies to deliver the industry’s highest-performing Wi-Fi, combined with four-ports of Gigabit Ethernet—all in a sleek, low-profile design that can be discretely installed over standard electrical outlets.
Deliver the full range of in-room services while dramatically reducing cabling, installation time, and construction costs.
- Great All-In-One
- Deliver great in-room Wi-Fi and enable converged IP services with 802.11ac Wave 2 speed and a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Multiple Management Options
- Manage the H510 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Support More Services
- Multiple SSIDs and switch ports help support services such as VoIP, IPTV, and high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity.
- Keep Existing Switches and Cables
- Designed to operate on existing PoE switches and CAT 5e cabling to minimize costly upgrades.
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DescriptionDual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 wall-mounted access point with 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz) 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (2.4/5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation5dB