Indoor Wi-Fi Access Points
Ultra-Fast, Ultra-Reliable, Ultra-Intelligent Access Points
Millions of new Internet of Things connections. Bandwidth-hungry cloud and video applications. Explosive growth in mobile devices. All of these trends are making Wi-Fi a critical amenity for every organization, and driving a need for faster speeds and more capacity. At the same time, as the RF spectrum gets more crowded, delivering great wireless experiences becomes that much harder.
Ruckus indoor access points deliver industry-leading Wi-Fi performance and reliability in the toughest environments. We offer APs for every size venue, from the densest convention center floor to the hotspot at your corner coffee shop. And every one of them features groundbreaking Ruckus RF innovations that no other AP can offer:
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- ChannelFly predictive channel selection finds the best Wi-Fi channel for each device based on real-time capacity, boosting performance by up to 50 percent.
Whether you need better performance in dense locations, converged wired and wireless services in hotel rooms or residence halls, or reliable connectivity in smaller venues, you can get the right feature set at the right price. Ruckus indoor APs features:
- SmartMesh wireless meshing technology to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cables for every access point
- State-of-the-art security, from 802.1x to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, with all the latest encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect — but made simple to manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 access points (meshed or wired) that deliver blazing-fast data rates to 802.11ac Wave 2 clients, while drastically improving RF efficiency for legacy 802.11a/b/g/n clients
- Configuration in minutes and installation in hours, without cumbersome site surveys or tedious network setup
- Simple, flexible management for ten or ten thousand APs with Ruckus appliance-, virtual-, and cloud-managed options