Fiber Node Accessory
Fiber Node Accessory for the T300/T301 Series APs
The Ruckus T300/T301 Series Fiber Node is one of the most flexible deployment options for carriers and municipalities whose best option for deploying outdoor Wi-Fi is via fiber. In environments where fiber is available either underground or pole mounted, the T300/T301 Fiber Node is the perfect accessory to add on to the existing T300/T301 outdoor AP.
As a standard media converter, the Fiber Node works with the Ruckus T300/T301 Series. The mounting bracket seamlessly integrates onto the existing Ruckus unit while fitting the Fiber node on the back allowing for many mounting options and is field installable.
- Easy to Install and Manage
- Field serviceable and field replaceable components
- Separate in service and out of service fiber replacement spools within the box
- Includes fiber demarcation point to ensure proper installation provider workflow management
- Includes mating sleeves for SC/UPS or LC Duplex
- Multiple Fiber Interface Options
- Colorless 1000Base-LX
- CWDM capable
- Lower Deployment Costs for Hotspot Rollouts
- Leverage existing aerial real estate via cable or existing poles near fiber drops
- Allows for simpler and less expensive mesh networking