Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point with Multi-gigabit Backhaul for the Densest Device Environments
Looking for the best multi-gigabit Wi-Fi in the business but cost-conscious about replacing the existing cable infrastructure? The Ruckus R720 indoor access point is our highest capacity four-stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point and supports multi-gigabit 2.5 GbE. This access point enables the reuse of existing Cat 5e cables and maximizes the performance of your Wave 2 infrastructure without paying extra for multi-gigabit technology that cannot be used. Together with Ruckus WLAN controllers, you get the best enterprise Wi-Fi in the business and your users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience—fast, reliable, and secure.
- Maximize Wi-Fi Speeds
- Maximize Wi-Fi Wave 2 performance by connecting to multi-gigabit switches using the onboard 2.5GbE (802.3bz) port.
- Mitigate interference and extend coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing over 4,000 directional antenna patterns.
- Improve throughput automatically with ChannelFly which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
- Connect More Devices
- Support more simultaneously devices with four MU-MIMO spatial streams.
- Connects the latest devices with concurrent dual-band radios (2.4GHz / 5GHz) with support for legacy clients.
- Deliver More
- Augment AP capabilities through the onboard USB 2.0 port to support technologies like BLE.
- Enable location-based analytics with only Wi-Fi APs and Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT).
- Support big data analytics with SmartCell Insight (SCI).
Description4x4:4ss 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with 2.5Gbps backhaul
Maximum PHY rate1733 Mbps
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB
Ethernet ports1 – 2.5GbE
1 – 1GbE