A Smart Wi-Fi Controller for Mid-Size Enterprise
Deploy the SmartZone™ 100 (SZ100) to manage wireless functions in your mid-size business. Now you can enhance the productivity of your growing mobile workforce with a scalable, low-cost controller. With the SZ100, you can deliver an optimal wireless experience that meets your growing business needs at an affordable price point.
Simplify the deployment and operation of your wireless network.
- Deploy a network with high availability
- Deliver an optimal wireless experience to mobile users
- Scale your network with Ruckus’ granular and flexible cloud-based licensing
- Scalable and resilient controller
- Supports up to 1,024 APs and 25,000 clients per device
- With 3+1 active clustering, support up to 3,000 APs and 60,000 clients with full redundancy
- Easy-to-monitor network stats with up to 30 days of AP and client data storage.
- 10 Gbps data throughput per node for next-generation 11ac networks
- Control/management and data delivered separately through dedicated redundant ports ensuring optimal performance
- Simple to use
- The web-based configuration wizard configures an entire WLAN in minutes.
- ZoneFlex APs auto-discover the SZ100.
- Flexible and scalable data forwarding options work with any network topology
- Cloud-based licensing
- Simple set up, cloud-based license management
- Lower your TCO by buying licenses in 1-AP increments (avoids wasted seats in tiered licensing scheme)
- Licenses are freely and easily migrated to other SmartZone systems if network requirements change
- Shared licenses across cluster; no need to purchase licenses twice
Number of APs supported3,000
Clients60,000 per cluster
43.8 cm (W) x 29.21 cm (L) x 4.4 cm (H)
Ethernet ports4x GbE; optional 2x 10GbE (SFP)
Authentication support802.1x, MAC address
Guest networking / captive portalYes
AP discovery and controlL2/L3
Management interfaceWeb, CLI, SCI
Management protocol(s)SNMP v3
VLAN supportDynamic VLANs
DeploymentTunneled and Local Breakout
Power supplyDC or AC (250W)