Great Performing 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi 4x4:4 IoT Ready Access Points
Building upon the successful experience with 50,000 customers relying on our Wi-Fi solutions to power their networks with industry leading innovations such as BeamFlex+.
The Ruckus R710 delivers very high performance Wi-Fi, increased device density, and Wi-Fi monetization with Internet of Things (IoT) technologies enabling new business models for enterprises and service providers.
- Maximize Wi-Fi Speeds
- Mitigate interference and extend coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing over 4,000 directional antenna patterns
- Supports 4 MIMO spatial streams to achieve the highest possible data rates
- Improve throughput automatically with ChannelFly which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use
- Connect More Devices
- Support more simultaneously devices with three MU-MIMO spatial streams.
- Connects the latest devices with concurrent dual-band radios (2.4GHz / 5GHz) with support for legacy clients
- Deliver More
- Augment AP capabilities through the onboard USB 2.0 port to support technologies like BLE
- Enable location-based analytics with only Wi-Fi APs and Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT).
- Support big data analytics with SmartCell Insight (SCI)
- 802.3af power mode option allowing to leverage legacy PoE switches and to easily deploy
DescriptionHigh-end 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,733 Mbps (5GHz)
800 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB