High Capacity, High performing outdoor 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point
The Ruckus T710 is a dual-band 802.11ac outdoor (IP 67 rated) access point (AP) designed explicitly for high density public venues such as airports, conventions centers, plazas & malls, and other dense urban environments.
Offered with internal omni directional antennas, the T710 is designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T710 is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments.
- Great Outdoor Wi-Fi
- Experience high performance outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP-67 weather proofing and dual backhaul options with SFP and 2 gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing over 4,000 directional antenna patterns.
- Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with four MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- Power other devices
- Daisy chain and power other devices like an IP camera, or another AP directly from the PoE output port
- More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
- Multiple management options
- Manage the T710 from the cloud, with on-premises physical/virtual appliances, or without a controller
DescriptionHigh-end 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate1,733 Mbps (5GHz)
800 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation15dB