Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi
Simplified Management. Simply Better WiFi.
Growing WiFi demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire WiFi network through a single web dashboard or mobile app.
The Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs). You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great WiFi experience – fast, reliable and secure.
Try Cloud Wi-Fi for 60 Days
Ready to experience the power and ease of Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi? Get started on a free, no obligation 60 day trial (See details below).
- Simple, Intuitive Cloud Managed WiFi +
- Use fewer APs to cover a given area and number of users or use the same number of APs to serve more users and more traffic, extending network longevity.
- Provide a great Wi-Fi experience, no matter how challenging your user, interference or physical environment.
- Better ensure that each and every user is connected with sufficient bandwidth to support their applications.
- Intent-Driven User Interface
- Enable employees of all skill and experience levels to manage the WLAN.
- Get WLAN management tasks done faster.
- Add new sites faster by pre-configuring them.
- Critical event auto-notification maximizes network uptime and minimize status-checking.
- Venue-driven design speeds and simplifies network configuration.
- Analytics & Reporting
- Up to six-month network data retention enables more accurate growth planning
- From application visibility to detailed RF related reports at highly granular 15-minute intervals, IT staff are able to monitor and optimize network characteristics much more holistically.
- Mobile App
- Manage and monitor the network from any Android or iOS device.
- Shorten deployment duration by scanning APs—automatically adding them to the network.
- Instantly set up guest access while away from your desk.
- Dynamically insert your own advertisements (photos or text) onto your guest Wi-Fi portal at any time.
- Guest Management
- Promote your brand by customizing your captive portals.
- Connect your guests quickly and easily with social login and email/SMS guest passes
- Apply different network privileges to guest users on the network.
- Set up dedicated and separate workflows for sponsored guest and self-help guest Wi-Fi configurations.
Number of APs supportedVirtually unlimited
Authentication supportPSK, 802.1x, Active Directory, RADIUS, LDAP, SMS, social login, open
Guest networking / captive portalYes
DHCP serverExternal or assigned
AP discovery and controlL3
Management interfaceWeb, mobile app
VLAN supportDynamic VLANs
DeploymentTunneled and Local Breakout
Power supplyAPs powered using PoE or optional power supply