Introducing SmartZone Network Controllers
Use a single, controller-based system to manage wired and wireless networks
For the first time in the industry, Ruckus is enabling IT to deploy a single network element-the network controller-to simultaneously and directly control and manage both wired and wireless networks. IT no longer needs to deploy a separate, stand-alone network management system to manage their switches and access points. Simple.
Powered by SmartZoneOS 5, the new network controllers bring to converged management the same attributes that have made SmartZone controllers the preferred choice for service providers and enterprises seeking:
- Breadth—IT has the ability to control and manage through a single controller console both wired and wireless networks.
- Ease—Provisioning delays and errors are eliminated through a common automated discovery process.
- Openness—Open APIs allow IT to call controller functions and streaming APIs push in near real-time the full array of network data, statistics and alarms.
- Flexibility—IT deploys the network architecture of its choice, at any scale: centralized or distributed, physical or virtual, on-premises or data center / private cloud.
- Scale—Controllers that scales to a network of up to 450K clients.