Cloudpath Enrollment System
Secure Network Access for BYOD, Guest Users and IT-Owned Devices
Cloudpath Enrollment System is a software/SaaS platform that delivers secure wired and wireless network access for BYOD, guest users and IT-owned devices. It streamlines getting devices on the network and secures every connection with powerful encryption. Cloudpath software gives you granular policy control over what network resources users can access. It lets you deliver a great end-user experience and virtually eliminates helpdesk tickets related to network access. Choose from cloud-based or virtualized on-premises deployment. Cloudpath software supports any user, any device, and any network infrastructure.
Increase Security for Users, Devices, Data and the Network
Cloudpath software secures network connections with WPA-2 Enterprise—the gold standard in secure Wi-Fi. The system encrypts data in transit between the device and Wi-Fi access points for maximum security. Policy management gives you role-based access control, so that users see only what they should see. You gain visibility and control over what devices are on the network, and the power to revoke access at any time. A device posture check with remediation during onboarding ensures that only devices with appropriate security safeguards in place gain access.
Streamline Network Access for BYOD Users
The sheer volume and diversity of devices that require network access can cause headaches for IT departments. What if BYOD users could self-provision their devices with intuitive self-service workflows? With the simple onboarding portal in Cloudpath software, they can. Users get a great experience without IT intervention. BYOD users initially gain access with existing login credentials. The system installed a digital certificate on the device so that users authenticate seamlessly from that point forward—without having to re-enter a Wi-Fi password.
Give Visitors Easy, Self-service Guest Wi-Fi
No matter what the environment—schools, colleges, hotels, public venues, or anywhere, really—the first thing visitors ask is “How do I get on the Wi-Fi?” Cloudpath software delivers secure guest access for visitors without involving the IT helpdesk. Guest users simply self-register for internet access via an intuitive portal and receive login information via SMS, email, or printed voucher. You can customize the login portal, guest workflows, terms and conditions, and more for a trouble-free and secure user experience.
- Certificate Authority Management
- Improve network security by replacing unsecure approaches—passwords, pre-shared keys, MAC authentication—with certificates
- Use multiple certificate sources including built-in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Microsoft CA and InCommon
- Create a unique CA for each tenant, if you choose, in multi-tenant environments
- Secure Access
- Connect devices using the gold standard for security: WPA2-Enterprise via 802.1x authentication with EAP-TLS, PEAP access methods
- Access Control
- Push dynamic Access Control Lists (ACL) to wired or wireless infrastructure via RADIUS Vendor-Specific Attributes (VSA)
- Perform automatic device posture check and remediation via dissolvable/temporary agent, ensuring that all devices seeking access meet minimum requirements
- Self-Service Onboarding with Pre-Boarding
- Empower end users to easily manage their own access and devices—and remove that burden from IT—with a customizable, self-service onboarding portal
- Use “pre-boarding” to enable end users to onboard a device from anywhere the device can access the network—for example, allowing students to onboard their devices from home, before they arrive on campus
- Simplify onboarding for all the devices in your environment—enterprise-owned, BYOD, guest and IoT
- Policy Management
- Implement granular per-user, per-device policies such as VLANs and application-based access to ensure a secure, high-performing network
- Use Cloudpath software APIs to easily and automatically integrate with policy enforcement points such as switches, firewalls and content filters
- Guest Access
- Extend secure Wi-Fi to visitors of all varieties, onboarding guests onto WPA2-Enterprise wireless networks without IT lifting a finger
- Implement a variety of traditional authentication and authorization options, including sponsorship and self-verification, as well as integration of secure Wi-Fi with external identity services, such as Google, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Track guests across the network for security and compliance requirements and guest auditing
- Gain granular visibility into users and devices accessing the network, including when, how and for how long they access
- Chromebook Integration
- Distribute certificates to managed Chromebooks using the Google Admin Console
- Simplify initial Chromebook setup with user-driven, IT-driven or distributor-driven approaches