ZoneFlex T300 Series
Outdoor 2x2:2 2.4/5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi access points
The ZoneFlex T300 Series, are dual-band 802.11ac outdoor access points (AP) designed explicitly for high density public venues such as airports, conventions centers, plazas & malls, and other dense urban environments.
Offered as either with an internal omni directional antennas or with optional external 5GHz antenna support, the T300 Series is designed for easy installation within an ultra-lightweight and low profile enclosure. The T300 is ideal for venue owners and enterprises looking to quickly and economically deploy Wi-Fi in high-capacity environments.
- Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- Omni directional for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc. or external antennas
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Internal antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
- Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dustproof plastic enclosure with flexible wall or pole mounting options.
DescriptionEntry-level 802.11ac AP with integrated omni or external antennas (5GHz)
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation10dB