Indoor 2x2:2 2.4/5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point for medium density venues
The R510 delivers predictable performance, with data rates up to 1200 Mbps and the density-handling ability to match. Patented BeamFlex+ technology minimizes interference and improves signal quality for any device, anywhere. Included MU-MIMO technology maximizes network efficiency, reducing bottlenecks and enhancing user experience.
The R510 is ideal for medium-density deployments. Small-to-medium size business owners depend on cloud-based services to maximize employee productivity. Reliable connectivity to user devices no matter where employees roam is critical to business success. Customers experience a fast and secure guest network, which drives business loyalty.
The R510 can be used with any Ruckus control and management platform—appliance, virtual or cloud-managed. That means that as your business needs change, your architecture—and your APs—can change with you.
- Superior network efficiency at an affordable price
- Two-stream MU-MIMO 2x2:2 for simultaneous downlink transmissions to multiple Wave 2 client devices
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user data rate
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 512 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
- Consistent and predictable performance
- R510 delivers up to twice the range and coverage of competitive products
- Adaptive antenna technology optimizes Wi-Fi performance in most environments
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual-polarized adaptive antennas with 64 antenna patterns per radio for ultra-reliability
DescriptionMid-range 802.11ac Wave 2 AP with MU-MIMO and BeamFlex+
Maximum PHY rate867 Mbps (5GHz)
300 Mbps (2.4GHz)
Wi-Fi technology802.11ac Wave 2 (5GHz)
Max. interference mitigation10dB