Graduating to Better Wi-Fi With Less Equipment—Campus Wide.
Colleges and universities are all challenged to move up to higher-speed, more reliable Wi-Fi. They want strong security, killer coverage, and connections that don't drop. They also need Wi-Fi to go to places where no Ethernet cabling has gone before, such as common areas, temporary classrooms, on-campus housing, and every corner of the campus. But for most educational institutions, tighter budgets and busy IT staffs make the transition impossible.
Fortunately, Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi provides the technology that gives schools a cost-effective wireless infrastructure that's in a class by itself. Ruckus BeamFlex technology uses a high gain adaptive antenna array that monitors the environment and automatically finds the best signal path to each client. It provides robust, complete coverage and summa-cum-laude performance—at an affordable price.
With Ruckus, educational institutions gain:
- Consistent, reliable connectivity no other Wi-Fi system can touch
- Up to four times the coverage and higher performance using fewer APs
- The lowest cost of ownership
- Support for standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security
- Proven solutions to support BYOD, NAC, Mobile Device Management and other critical security management functions
With ZoneFlex, WLAN configuration is literally performed in minutes through an on-screen Wizard. Deploying APs is radically streamlined as well. Since Ruckus delivers the best coverage, site surveys are much easier and ZoneFlex APs can be placed quickly in more convenient locations. And from a single management point, IT administrators can easily add SSIDs across the entire system to support specific traffic types or user groups, including guests, creating a single robust WLAN that's a ubiquitous utility for everyone.
- Customer Videos
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- Feature Sheets